Mission-Driven Hospice Care
Providing peace-of-mind and unwavering support.
CovenantCare at Home Hospice is not a place, it’s a concept. Even when medicine cannot provide a cure, we offer comfort, care, and assistance that improve the quality of life for people facing
Our Integrated Hospice Services include:
- Expert pain and symptom management
24 houron-call availability
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Medications related to
- Chaplain services
- Emotional support and counseling for patient and families, and continued bereavement support
Your Care Partners include:
- Hospice Medical Director working in collaboration with your personal physician
- Registered Nurses and Case Managers
- Certified Nursing Aides
- Medical Social Workers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Chaplain/Spiritual Support
- Pharmacy and Equipment Support
Hospice care may be available to persons living in their own home or apartment, senior or assisted living communities.
How to Get Started
For most people, private insurance, Medicare or Medicaid covers hospice services. One of our hospice professionals will assist you in answering your questions.